Browse by Manufacturer
Browse Categories

3-Pack Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B

<< Previous in Neuro / Behavior / Memory Next in Neuro / Behavior / Memory >>
Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B-Three-Pack
Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B-Three-Pack
Our Price: $71.97

BENFOTIAMINE Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula*

120 capsules per bottle (3 bottles)

A comprehensive multiple vitamin B formula, containing Benfotiamine, a lipid-soluble form of thiamine (vitamin B-1) along with vitamins: B2, Riboflavin, B5, Calcium Pantothenate, B6, Pyridoximine,Dihydrochloride, B12, Methylcobalamin and Folic Acid, helps the body to maintain a healthy nervous system, energy levels and production of good DNA.  

B1, known as thiamine, serves as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism and helps synthesize nerve-regulating substances. Deficiency can cause heart swelling, leg cramps, and muscular weakness. Rich food sources high in thiamine include liver, heart, and kidney meats, eggs, leafy green vegetables, nuts, legumes, berries, wheat germs, and enriched cereals. Some believe thiamine helps protect against alcoholism and that it is good for depression, stress, and anxiety. It is also said to improve mental ability and to help indigestion.

B2, Riboflavin, helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and respiratory proteins. A deficiency can result in skin lesions and light sensitivity. Riboflavins are abundant in mushrooms, milk, meat, liver, dark green vegetables, and enriched cereals, pasta, and bread. The vitamin is good for the skin, nails, eyes, mouths, lips, and tongue, and it is believed to help protect against cancer.

B5, or Pantothenic acid, has a role in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It is most abundant in eggs, whole grain cereals, legumes, and meat, although it is found in some quantity in nearly every food. Deficiency can result in fatigue, allergies, nausea, and abdominal pain.

Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin is the active form of vitamin B12 that acts as a cofactor for methionine synthase in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thus lowering blood levels of homocysteine. Methylcobalamin acts as a methyl donor.

Folic acid (folate) is a B vitamin found in many vegetables, beans, fruits, whole grains, and in fortified breakfast cereals. It helps the body build and maintain DNA and is important in helping the body make new cells, especially red blood cells.

Ingredients: Benfotiamine, plus B2, B5, B6 methyl B12, folic acid, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin.

Note:  There is information published by Ohio State University in 1996 and by the European Journal of Biochemistry in 2001 indicating thiamine supplementation should be carefully considered in patients undergoing therapy for tumorous forms of CANCER.  These articles address thiamine in general (not specifically benfotiamine) but I find them relevant since benfotiamine is essentially a very effective form of thiamine. 

Note: The printed date on these products is the date of manufacture. As confirmed by the manufacturer, this products is good for 2 years from the date printed.

The Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula Benfo-150MB/120 gelatin capsules per bottle, in addition to 150 mg. of benfotiamine, each capsule also contains B-2, B-5, B-6,,, Methyl B-12 and Folic Acid.  Benfotiamine functions best in combination with these vitamins.  If you are not already supplementing with these B’s, you should consider this product.

Most people dose the capsules at 1-4 capsules twice per day (300- 1200mg. of benfotiamine per day). Perhaps 80% of customers get excellent results at 600mg. per day. The other 20% are taking 900mg., 1200mg. or perhaps even 1500mg. per day with good results. The issue is not safety—benfotiamine is very safe—the issue is perceived benefit vs. expense.


The FDA has not evaluated this compound.  This compound is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*Results may vary from person to person.
Item Number: Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B (3 Pack)
Manufacturer: Benfotiamine
Manufacturer Part #: 689076867221

How Many Stars Would You Give This Product?

Rate This Product:
or Create a Review
(1 Rating, 0 Reviews) Average Rating:

Related Products

Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B (120) capsules
Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B (120) capsules
Our Price: $23.99
Benfotiamine Plus Multi-B (120) capsules
Benfotiamine Multi-B Neuropathy Formula 120 count
Healthy Feet & Nerves 120 capsules
Healthy Feet & Nerves 120 caps
Our Price: $31.96
Healthy Feet & Nerves 120 caps
Healthy Feet & Nerves 120 capsules (Also available in 60 count)
Healthy Feet & Nerves 60 capsules
Healthy Feet & Nerves 60 caps
Our Price: $19.16
Healthy Feet & Nerves 60 caps
Healthy Feet & Nerves 60 capsules (Also available in 120 count)
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
SecurityMetrics PCI-DSS
SecurityMetrics Credit Card Safe
Mailing Lists
PayPal logo
Credit Cards Welcome

Price Ranges